Fans of TETSUYA (leader and bassist of L’Arc~en~Ciel) were overjoyed last evening upon hearing that an official fan club will be created for his solo project. The fan club, called “CÉLUXE,” will begin activity on June 20, 2015, but fans can begin pre-registering from May 18.
Members of the fan club will receive:
– A special CÉLUXE ID
– A message from TETSUYA on your birthday
– A special gift for creating (and also renewing) a membership
– A greeting card from TETSUYA
Members will also earn special event privileges as well:
– Priority registration for concert tickets
– Concerts restricted to CÉLUXE members
– Meet&Greet parties
Original contents of the fan club site will include:
– Original merchandise
– Possible presents from TETSUYA
– Special newsletter magazines
The fan club membership fee is ¥4,000, and the initial registration fee is ¥1,000.
TETSUYA has also announced that he will be holding a special concert following the creation of “CÉLUXE.” This concert will be held on July 23, 2015 in Osaka’s Nanba Hatch, and is limited to CÉLUXE members. He will also be holding a Meet and Greet event the following day (July 24) in Osaka. Details of this event will be announced later.