HYDE – the lead vocalist for two of Japan’s biggest rock bands, L’Arc~en~Ciel and VAMPS – has announced that he will be performing three additional headlining U.S. shows in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston.
As previously announced, HYDE’s spring tour with In This Moment will kick off on May 7 in Louisville, KY. HYDE will also perform a handful of U.S. festival shows this year, including the Welcome to Rockville Festival in Jacksonville, FL on May 5 and Epicenter Festival in Rockingham, NC on May 11.
For more ticket info, visit https://www.facebook.com/HYDEOfficialENG/
A globally-renowned artist, HYDE first rose to fame with his band L’Arc~en~Ciel, the first Japanese band to play at Madison Square Garden. L’Arc~en~Ciel has sold over 40 million records worldwide. HYDE has also released three successful solo albums throughout his career.
Last year, HYDE teamed up with Drew Fulk (Crown the Empire, Bad Wolves, Motionless in White) and Nick Furlong (Blink-182, Papa Roach, 5 Seconds to Summer, Diplo) amongst other producers, to write 10 new songs for his forthcoming album.
HYDE’s other rock band VAMPS has previously played U.S. tours with artists such as I Prevail, Starset, SIXX:A.M., and Danzig. The band has also headlined several South American tours in CHile, Argentina, Mexico, and Brazil.
Following are HYDE’s U.S. tour dates:
- 05.05 Jacksonville, FL @ Metropolitan Park – Welcome to Rockville
- 05.07 Louisville, KY @ Palace Theatre
- 05.11 Rockingham, NC @ Rockingham Festival Grounds – Epicenter Festival
- 05.13 Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theatre
- 05.14 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
- 05.15 Silver Spring, MD @ Fillmore
- 05.17 Cambridge, MA @ Middle East downstairs
- 05.19 Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s Rock Club
- 05.21 Mankato, MN @ Verizon Grand Hall
- 05.22 Sioux Falls, MD @ The District
- 05.24 Kansas City, MO @ Midland Theatre
- 05.26 Los Angeles, CA @ 1720
Official Website: https://www.hyde.com/