Popin Cookin Cake Shop
Hello KKS Viewers! Another Popin Cookin for your viewing pleasure! Yuna‘s going to be making some tasty candy pastries in the Popin Cookin Cake Shop set!
- Wash your hands.
- Cut the triangle cup with scissors as shown in the picture.
- Pour the strawberry powder on the left side and the vanilla on the right side.
- Use 1 scoop of water for each side and mix well.
- Scoop the contents into the provided decorating bag. Strawberry on one side and vanilla on the other.
- Seal the bag by tying a knot and trim the bottom corner. Cut on the line.
- Fill up the ice cream cone, the tart tray, and the wafer with the content.
- You can use the holes on the big tray to hold your ice cream cones as you decorate the other two.
- To make cake, simply split one of the wafer rectangles into 3 equal squares and stack them with icing in between.
- Use the rest of the wafers as decoration on the ice cream cones and tart tray.
- Sprinkle the toppings on the sweets.
Also, we will be selling this and other Popin’ Cookin’ (limited supplies) goodies at a much lower price at Bubble Punch’s Super*Market Night Market located at Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles on Dec 15th from 7PM – 11PM!
Click here for more info: Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi at Super*Market Night Market