***Here are the top 10 bestselling Manga this fall according the the New York Times!***
1. Naruto volume.49, by Masashi Kishimoto. The Hokage of each village meet to discuss further plans of the future, and how to deal with the Akatsuki. Their final decision will affect Naruto deeply, as they plan to make the final draw on Naruto’s old team mate, Sasuke Uchiha.
2. Black Bird volume.6, by Kanoko Sakurakoji. Misao and Kyo travel to Tengu Village in hopes to end Sho’s leadership of the clan for good. Misao is very much aware that there will most likely be bloodshed in the process. She attempts to calm the situation down and is thwarted by a cunning trap. Misao is then locked in with Sho, not able escape. She is confronted with a very big decision– betray the love of her life, Kyo or die a slow and painful death.
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX volume.5, by Kazuki Takahashi and Naoyuki Kageyama. It’s a grudge-driven match between Jaden and Chazz. Hero vs. Dragon. As the entire student body watches the match, no one is aware of the other duel taking place in a dark, abandoned building on the other end of the island. It’s a Shadow Game, and the stakes are high!
4. Hetalia Axis Powers volume.1, by Hidekaz Himaruya. History meets wacky manga in this new series. Characters resemble countries from all around the world. And did I mention, they are all cute boys! Its wildly politically incorrect and not in anyway historically accurate, but it has a very
entertaining storyline. Fun, lovable, and just something that will bring a smile to your face. But Hetalica is not for everyone. New volume (2) hits stores in december 28!
5. One Piece volume.55, by Eiichiro Oda. Luffy’s got some backup from his former enemies Buggy the Clown, Mr. 2 ,Bon Clay, and Mr. 3 as he tries to rescue his brother from Impel Down. But before he can help his brother, he must defeat Warden Magellan and his deadly attacks. Can he stop him?
6. Dengeki Daisy volume. 2, by Kyousuke Motomi. When Teru’s home gets burglarized, she ends up staying at Kurosaki’s apartment.Things are a bit awkward and tension arises when a women named Riko Onizuka shows up to the apartment boasting about the past.
7. Maximum Ride volume.3, by James Patterson and NaRae Lee. The Flock members are taken under the wing of an FBI agent and try to live “normal” lives by going to school, making friends, and continuing their search for their parents. But the Erasers return, forcing the Flock to abandon their search and make their escape once again. It’s also becoming more obvious to Max that her destiny is to save the world, and this is especially challenging to do when she is faced with her ultimate match: a newer and better version of herself, Maximum Ride 2.
8. Stepping on Roses volume.3, by Rinko Ueda. After running away with Nozomu, Sumi begins wondering if she really loves him after all. On the other hand, Nozomi’s love for Sumi is growing and slowly becoming an obsession. Will Soichiro come to Sumi’s rescue? Things are heating up fast!
9. Dance in the Vampire Bund volume.8, by Nozomu Tamaki. Although the assassins are dead, a mysterious enemy still lurks in the shadows if the peaceful nation called Vampire Bund. As the loyal lycanthrope Akira struggles to protect the queen, Mina Tepes, ruler of all vampires as fear and chaos descend upon the Bund. A plague of nanomachines have invaded the land and no vampire is safe. Time is running out and Akira must uncover an assassination plot and the true identity of the culprit before it is too late.
10.Berserk volume.34, by Kentaro Miura. In order to battle a swarm of demons, the Band of the Hawk must take on their own monstrous forms. The series is action- packed , filled with gruesome horror and dark humor .