DeNA Co., Ltd. announced pre-registration for Attack on Titan TACTICS, an officially licensed mobile game based on the popular anime series Attack on Titan. Beginning August 21, fans in the US, Canada, and Australia can pre-register for the game on Google Play. The game will also release on compatible iOS devices early this fall.
Attack on Titan TACTICS is a tower defense and real-time strategy game where players build and deploy an elite team of Scouts to defend their base from a relentless onslaught of Titans. The game features fan-favorite characters like Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, Captain Levi, and more, and follows the story from the first season of the Attack on Titan anime. A new trailer for the game can be found here:
Additional features that players will be able to enjoy once the game launches are:
- Accessible but Deep Gameplay: Experience a real-time battle system that’s easy to learn, but hard to master; the key to victory is choosing when and where to deploy your units.
- Stunning Original Art: Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations created exclusively for the game.
- Fan-Favorite Characters with Unique Abilities: Over 40 different characters will be available at launch, with more planned for the future. Each character has its own unique set of attacks and abilities on the battlefield.
- New & Original Stories: Scenarios written solely for the game that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Original Voice Actors From the Anime
Players who pre-register for Attack on Titan TACTICS on Google Play will receive a notification when it launches early this fall. The game will also launch on compatible iOS devices.
Google Play Pre-Registration (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12025677
To celebrate the opening of pre-registration on Google Play, DeNA has announced the 104th Cadet Corps Recruitment Campaign, which will reward players that pre-register and band together for the greater good. If the total number of pre-registered players reaches 70,000 by the time of the game’s launch, an in-game reward of 300 Crystals (good enough for 10 attempts to recruit new troops to your team) will be distributed to all players.
Fans can also stay tuned for upcoming news about the game on the official social media channels: Twitter (https://twitter.com/aottactics), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AoTTACTICS/), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/aottactics/), as well as the game’s website (https://aot-tactics.com/).
Crunchyroll Games is an official partner of Attack on Titan TACTICS. Fans who want to catch up on the anime can stream Attack on Titan now on Crunchyroll.