If you’re in the Los Angeles/Orange County area for the summer, come and celebrate all things anime at the Requiem Cafe and their collaboration with Crunchyroll from July 1st through July 16th!
Requiem: Coffee, Tea, and Fantasy
280 S Clementine St, Anaheim, CA, United States
Phone: (714) 844-2245
Date: 7/1/2023 ~ 7/16/2023
Hours: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm daily
Specialty themed drinks to commemorate the second season of Konosuba, Link Click, Obey Me!, Sugar Apple Fairy Tale and the Sasaki and Miyano movie are a perfect way to cool down and quench your thirst.
Exclusive merchandise, including apparel, tote bag, oversized keychains, and stickers, are also available for purchase in-store and pre-order online.
Come in your favorite cosplay and take photos at their themed photo rooms, inspired by your favorite series!
- Sugar Apple Fairy Tail: Warrior Fairy is an assam tea with cupcake and violet syrup, topped with a decorative fairy, radiating the blue of Challe’s fairy wings.
- Sugar Apple Fairy Tail: Silver Sugar Master, an oolong tea with brown sugared apple vanilla and vanilla raw sugar cold foam, is a tribute to Anne, the new silver sugar master, herself.
- Obey Me! Nightbringer: Demonus, delivers a devilish delight with a refreshing strawberry mint lemonade.
- Sasaki and Miyano: Accidental Flirting, is a sweet candied orange julius with a hint of white chocolate and heavy cream.
- Link Click: A pomegranate lemonade with butterfly pea tea topper is an ominous red and purple drink, which takes fans back to the epic fight in the Dark Room!
- Konosuba an Explosion on this Wonderful World!: An homage to the magic item shop owner Wiz herself, Ice Witch is a blackberry caramel latte with rich blackberry syrup.
- Crunchyroll x Requiem Cafe: Yuzu Surprise is a mango and yuzu lemonade donning Crunchyroll’s signature color.
- Crunchyroll x Requiem Cafe: Hime’s Orange Creamsicle Sundae is a decadent treat for those with a sweet tooth; a orange creamsicle ice cream base, candied orange, Pocky, sprinkles, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle.
- Crunchyroll x Requiem Cafe: For those looking for something a bit more savory, look no further than the Requiem Grilled Cheese, a brioche with a three cheese blend.
About Requiem: Coffee, Tea, and Fantasy
Opened in 2019, Requiem is a themed cafe experience that transforms you into a fantasy world as soon as you step in. Catering to fans of anime, books, comics, movies, video games, and more! Get a taste of their locally, hand-roasted coffee, unique tea creations, and mouth-watering food offerings the next time you’re in Southern California.
Established in 2008, Crunchyroll is an anime-focused streaming platform, delivering content to over 100 million registered users worldwide.