ATARASHII GAKKO! has announced their first-ever headline tour, entitled “THE SEISHUN TOUR“.
The four-member girl group which represents a new generation of Japanese youth, or 青春 (seishun), has been greatly growing in popularity this past year, both domestically and globally. The announcement of their tour comes at a great timing as the group continues to increase momentum around the world.
The group’s most recent release, “マ人間 (MANINGEN)”, is a powerful anthem questioning humanity and their repeated mistakes.
The EP also consists a contrasting track entitled “ケセラセラ (Que Sera, Sera)”, an interesting take on a love song “恋文 (Koibumi)”, a first-take version of their viral track “オトナブルー (OTONABLUE)”, and a cover of a Japanese classic “狙いうち (Neraiuchi)”.
The group recently put on an amazing stage at the Head in the Clouds Festival in Los Angeles, and so we are excited to see what they have in store for their upcoming tour!
Atarashii Gakko! has announced the following dates for their tour:
- 2023.11.07 @ The Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles
- 2023.11.08 @ The Regency Ballroom in San Francisco
- 2023.11.10 @ Music Hall of Williamsburg in New York
- 2023.11.11 @ Black Cat in Washington D.C.
- 2023.11.13 @ The Axis Club in Toronto
- 2023.11.15 @ Lincoln Hall in Chicago
- 2023.11.16 @ Amsterdam Bar & Hall in St. Paul
- 2023.11.18 @ Corona Capital in Mexico City
- 2023.12.02 @ Clockenflap Festival in Hong Kong
- 2023.12.03 @ Maho Rasp Festival in Bangkok
Tickets will go on sale starting August 18.