Written by: Sugar
Cardcaptor Sakura is celebrating its 25th anniversary! The iconic series first broadcasted on NHK in April 1998 and redefined the mahou shoujo genre. Cardcaptor Sakura follows the adventures of Sakura Kinomoto who stumbles across a mysterious book in her father’s study and accidentally breaks the seal of the Clow Book, releasing the magical cards throughout town. With the help of the Guardian of the Clow Cards, Cerberus (nicknamed Kero), she must retrieve the missing cards and seal them before the spirits endanger the world.
To commemorate the occasion, Q-pot. and Q-pot CAFE is releasing a special collection of jewelry, sweets, and goods fashioned after Sakura-chan’s iconic costume, the Clow Cards, the Key of the Seal/Star, and our favorite loveable glutton, Kero-chan!
The jewelry and goods collection launched earlier this month on April 1st, Sakura’s birthday. The strawberry cupcake necklace and bag charm, topped with a red ribbon cookie and two merengue wings is a playful rendition of Sakura’s battle costume. Kero’s happy face forms a scrumptious biscuit sandwich filled with whipped cream.
The jewelry is available for pre-order and can be purchased from now until April 30th on the international online store. Orders exceeding 40,000 yen qualify for Sakura’s Sweet Light-UP Accessory Stand, while supplies last.
Shop: Q-pot CAFE. Omotesando Flagship Shop
Location: 3-4-8 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Hours of Operation: 12:00~20:00 JST (Shop Closes at 20:00)
Salivating over the delectable accessories? Why not indulge in the same treats they were inspired by at the café? Enjoy the limited Cardcaptor Sakura collaboration menu from now until May 10, 2023.
- Sakura’s Magical Padlock & Star Key Melty Plate (drink set) – 2,500 yen (tax included)
- Sakura’s Nakayoshi Afternoon Tea Set (drink set) – 3,300 yen (tax included)
- Sakura’s Dream Parfait (drink set) – 2,500 yen (tax included)
- Sakura Cute Cup Chiffon Cake with a Mug (drink set) – 3,000 yen (tax included)
Items ordered from the sweets menu will come with a random novelty coaster. There are 8 total, each showcasing one of Tomoyo’s custom battle costumes.
Goods & Café Goods
- Sakura’s Sweet Eau de Toilette – 7,480 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Washi Tape Set – 1,980 yen each
- Sakura’s Sweet Glass Tumbler – 2,530 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Collectible Cans (Petit Four Sec) – 2,916 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Collectible Cans (Cherry Blossom Flavored Tea) – 1,944 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Collectible Cans (Fruit Candy Gummies) – 1,944 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Collectible Cans (Custard Cream-Filled Marshmallow Hearts) – 1,944 yen
- Sakura’s Sweet Wasanbon – 1,404 yen
Take a peek at each room which has been decorated with tasty strawberry, chocolate, and biscuit motifs.
Advanced reservations for the Q-pot. Café (up to 4 guests) are required and can be made here.
Visit the flagship store and goods purchases do not require reservations. If you’re a fan of the anime or manga series, you won’t want to miss this!
About Cardcaptor Sakura
Cardcaptor Sakura (カードキャプターさくら) is a manga series, written and illustrated by CLAMP, which was serialized in the monthly shoujo manga magazine Kodansha’s Nakayoshi from May 1996 to June 2002. It was later adopted into an anime series from April 1998 to March 2000. Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card is the followup to the original and is presently published in Nakayoshi. A second season of the anime is currently in production.
Official Website: https://ccsakura-official.com/
CLAMP Website: https://sp.clamp-fans.com/en/q-potcafe/
Q-pot. is a fashion, lifestyle, and accessory brand established in 2002 by designer, Tadaaki Wakamatsu, known for their unique and whimsical designs that resemble sweets.
Official Website: http://www.q-pot.jp/eng/