As anyone who follows the indie vkei scene for a period of time longer than two months, I have inevitably noticed that new bands have been picking more and more unusual names. While anyone who”s ever been in a band will tell you, picking a name that accurately represents what your band is about and who you are as musicians, some of these prompt the question… WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING???
10. BUNNEIES – Enough said. They have songs with names like EmptyXTears and Darkness Color.
9. PLUNKLOCK – Wait, what? Members include Hello, Haruka, Pinky and Kazuki.
8. 0801弐209336 – Their name. How do you even say it???
7. Crazy★Shampoo – Again, enough said.
6. Dog In The Parallel World Orchestra – Often abbreviated as Dog In The PWO, this band enjoys some popularity amongst fans, and probably only exists to make people wonder, WHAT ON EARTH???
5. DragonWAPPPPPPER – Also somewhat popular, but for the love of Gackt and Hyde, how many more P”s do you need?
4. Oyuugi Wagamama Dan X【PaRADEiS】- Maybe in Japan, a name like this is not long or odd at all… maybe. Still, one has to wonder…
3. 404NotFound – nbso online casino reviews I give them credit for creative thinking, but can you imagine all the puns bound to come out of their song names?
2. Un=(XAG) – I”m not sure what the equation means, or if it even IS an equation. However, any band that releases a song called 拡声ディルド(kakusei dildo) is strange in my book.
1. COCKLOBIN – Probably my favorite out of this whole list. They are actually not bad. My favorite song from them is a six minute long ballad named Cock. That is all.
Most of these bands aren”t very long lived. Because of this, I have probably missed some gems that fell through the cracks due to early disbandment. If you think there are any that should be added to the list, comment below!